HPN Westair Hangar

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
Did anyone happen to see Behind the Bash on Food Network yesterday afternoon? I was flipping through the channels and I heard "turn this airport hangar into..." So I turned it back and saw that they were getting ready to turn an airport hangar into place to have a fundrasing gala at none other than HPN. The way the hangar looked after it was all said and done...AMAZING!!!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_bh/episode/0,2757,FOOD_23756_41096,00.html

Behind the Bash
Episode BH0103

Airport Bash
Giada lends a hand in preparing a lavish benefit gala at an airport hangar. Seven hundred guests are in for a spectacular meal, including a showpiece salad, corn pudding soufflé, and apricot tarts. Jet fumes and noise make setting up the party at an airport difficult. But the catering team is determined to make it an evening to remember.

Thats great Brook. April and I have been talking about having our wedding at a local flyin community airport. The owners said they would love to have us. we would close the airport down for a few hours (hardly anyone uses it) , we would have our ceremony on the runway, and the after party in a hangar.

Back