Howdy everyone

Jay Urish

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Wolf Pilot
Hey propellerheads,

I finally got around to joining the forum. I earned my PPL August 2020, and have been living the life since then. I fly out of F69 in a '62 Skylark with the GO-300. I like everything technical and mechanical and hanging out with others that do the same.

Hopefully I will get the chance to meet some of you at a fly-in like airplanes & coffee someday.

-- Wolf Pilot

Welcome! How do you like the Skylark?

Hey propellerheads,

I finally got around to joining the forum. I earned my PPL August 2020, and have been living the life since then. I fly out of F69 in a '62 Skylark with the GO-300. I like everything technical and mechanical and hanging out with others that do the same.

Hopefully I will get the chance to meet some of you at a fly-in like airplanes & coffee someday.

-- Wolf Pilot
Welcome to the joint. Whereabouts are you?

Hey propellerheads,

-- Wolf Pilot
This you?

Welcome! How do you like the Skylark?

I really like it! My trainer was a C172SP with G1000, so I am really getting old school with the 6pak. I am in process of avionics upgrades to make a really solid IFR airplane so I can get my instrument training going. Once past that, I am good2go for some awesome cross country's!

This you?

Uhhhh It's me behind the camera! I am the Wolf Pilot on youtube. I don't know if my channel will ever go anywhere, but its fun taking footage and making video. Those guys in the the screen shoot are Dan Gryder and Matt Mansell , two other youtubers.

Hey propellerheads,

-- Wolf Pilot
Welcome to POA!!

I’m in Texas too but waaaaay to the southeast, where the hurricanes hit.

Welcome!

Back