How to report a benign mass

E

Extras

While doing a CT scan for an unrelated urology issue a "mass" was discovered in my abdomen several months ago. That prompted yet another scan and biopsy that was came back non-cancerous (There's a detailed description of what was found). A day ago I had another CT and they confirmed it's "stable" (hasn't grown). While it's pretty interesting to know I have extra parts I'm wondering if I need any documentation for a 3rd class medical?

Can I just describe the visits as "Mass found during CT scan. Non-cancerous and stable."? Is this a non-issue for AMEs?

Is the discovery of "extra parts" common during CT scans?

Depends on what it is.....N.E.I (not enough info).
Sometimes large enough abdominal masses in the wrong place can be a problem...and quickly.

So this means I may need to gather records that precisely explain where it is along with a statement that it is stable?

It is located in front of my spine slightly off to the left. I don't remember exactly how large it was but it was described as slightly smaller than a fist. I wonder if this is why you weren't a fan of those full body scans back in the day?

It's the embryo the aliens planted in you with their anal probe when they abducted you. Whether they issue will depend on which type. If it's the type that slowly mutates you into one of them, that's ok, if it's the kind that will suddenly tear through and out your abdomen, those are not issuable.

So this means I may need to gather records that precisely explain where it is along with a statement that it is stable?

It is located in front of my spine slightly off to the left. I don't remember exactly how large it was but it was described as slightly smaller than a fist. I wonder if this is why you weren't a fan of those full body scans back in the day?
I think you need to get with Bruce off-line and provide full medical records for him to evaluate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back