How to remove option from Auto-play menu

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
Ever since I uninstalled MusicMatch Jukebox, whenever I have something that asks for auto-play options, MusicMatch Jukebox still lists itself in the entire list (even though it's uninstalled) just without its logo. (See attached photo).

Does anyone know how to remove it?

Thanks,
Jason

Attachments

• fixplease.jpg
    fixplease.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 8
You'll need to edit the Registry to remove it from the Auto-Play menu/pop-up list.

Steve said:
You'll need to edit the Registry to remove it from the Auto-Play menu/pop-up list.

Okay... Do you know the which one and the location of the exact registry code to edit?

Thanks,
Jason

Do a search for anything that has the word 'musicmatch' in it - or 'jukebox'

You'll have to make best guesses...

google "remove musicmatch jukebox registry" first page of hits appear all relevent

gkainz said:
google "remove musicmatch jukebox registry" first page of hits appear all relevent
Thanks,

I was able to download TweakUI for Windows XP and made it so that "Play / Using MUSICMATCH Jukebox" doesn't appear in the list for any item. I wasn't able to fully delete it (it wouldn't let me) so there is a registry entry somewhere, but its turned off so it won't display in "Auto-Play" since it doesn't look for any "supported media."

I went through my registry and deleted many MUSICMATCH/Jukebox entries, but I was unsucessful.

if you know the name of the dll that the jukebox entry looked for, or exe file, you should search for that too.

Back