How to clog your arteries in 50 meal dishes...

Do NOT look at that page after you've just eaten! :nono:

I just about gagged looking at some of those. :vomit:

Do NOT look at that page after you've just eaten! :nono:

I just about gagged looking at some of those. :vomit:

You mean like the Bacon Burger (a pound of bacon)? Or the Garbage Plate?

how could RUNZA not be on there for Nebraksa and Maid Rite for IA.
Waffle House for the entire South, ???????

Geez, how much salt would there be in a pound of bacon? That alone would be dangerous, I'd think, not to mention the gazillion calories, saturated fat etc. that goes with all that.

The 7 pound breakfast burrito photo got me. :hairraise: Wow. No wonder I can go to work at Wal Mart and see SO many great-looking, healthy bodies!

I don't understand why Ohio gets stuck with something from Bob Evans. The dish isn't a regional specialty, and the chain is national. Cincinnati chili might have been more appropriate.

That site made me hungry. I'll have In-n-out burger for lunch. :D

There was some nastitude on that list. But a double-double is joyous, they can hate all they like.

(...the pic was of a "four by four", not a double double. If you have to stretch the truth to make your point, it was no good to begin with)

Last edited:
the horshoe sandwich at Decatur, IL's airport is a good one. Open faced turkey sandwich covered in fries and drizzled with cheese. mmm

What the???

They claim that Kansas burnt-ends are bad for you. D'oh! I just had a burnt-end sandwich for lunch!!!

Ehh - it was probably healthy, though, I also threw some pork on it so I'm sure they cancelled each other out.

edit: Oh, yeah, just remembered this recipe..if you really want some artery clogging barbecue, try this:
http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

Last edited:
Cincinnati chili might have been more appropriate.

I don't think you buy Cincy chili, you rent it :vomit:

Or so they say.

Skyline 5-way anyone? :D

I want to see Man v Food do the 7 pound breakfast burrito.

The picture of a double double is actually a 4x4 or 6x6, but I can't tell.

And Frito Pie?? Damn.

I've had the BLT from Tony's in Birch Run MI. Admittedly, I saved about a third of the bacon for latter. Mmmm, bacon.

Gotta love the Deep dish in Chicago though...1 slice undoes a month of p90x

Well, the Luther Burger with donuts for the buns almost made me wretch first.

And the garbage plate looks like it's already been rented.

As for the Michigan BLT with 1 lb of bacon: no wonder Gary Miesch acts the way he does!

Two words

Road Trip!

Back