How long for FAA action

A

Anonymous

If the FAA is going to start looking at a pilot’s actions critically, about how long is a realistic timeline for that action?

in other words, I realize the NTSB Stale Complaint Rule limits things (in most cases) to 6 months, but is there a reasonable time where one can conclude that an issue doesn’t exist? 1, 2, 3 months?

No, that’s not true.

?

Seems like they have a rich history of chasing windmills and passing law based on little to zero facts.

Hoover anyone?

Also who do you appeal it to? Is there a jury of your peers?

Just a little while ago Chien was saying how there is some secret document that you need to report going to get some acupuncture IF it’s done in a state where a license is required to do it, even though the documents the FAA tells us we have to follow for medexpress say NOTHING about that.

Again, they do what the hell ever they want, and if Hoover, a world renowned and sponsored pilot couldn’t prove his case, where does that leave us little people?

?

Seems like they have a rich history of chasing windmills and passing law based on little to zero facts.

Hoover anyone?

Also who do you appeal it to? Is there a jury of your peers?

Nice thread hijack.

I suggest you go take a civics course.

Nice thread hijack.

I suggest you go take a civics course.

Not a hijack at all, if the FAA wants, for whatever reason, to pin him on something you’d be naive to say there is anything stopping them from doing it.

A civics class lol

Not a hijack at all, if the FAA wants, for whatever reason, to pin him on something you’d be naive to say there is anything stopping them from doing it.

A civics class lol

No, the 2150.3C gives the answer the OP was looking for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back