How I spend my nights at work

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Tonight, we are wicked slow. In about 30 minutes we'll probably get busy because we are changing the channel lineups here in Albuquerque, but right now, we're slow. I thought I'd show y'all what my makeshift bed and desk area looks like at night. Its usually a lot better looking than this, but I just kinda threw this one together.

I love getting paid to sleep.

1. I would not fit that bed
2. I would not fit the job, Man I would go nuts :goofy: setting there.

3. You should have plenty of time to study and get ready for your IR.

I spend every day outside doing what I love to do I am VERY GRATEFUL for my job I have. Lots of hours but no boredom.

Dogman

Two jobs back when doing 24-48+ hours straight, I turned 3 computers sideways under the front edge of the desk, put up cardboard to seal the gaps, bubblewrap on the floor and had a semi dark area under the desk to sleep for 10-15 minutes.

Never again...you can't make me...not possible.

Looks Comfy!!!! NOT!!!! Why not just put your head on the desk? Thats what I did when I took a nap at work (during my lunch break) and put my goosedown coat over my head, it was nice and dark. I also used the airline pillows that I snagged off the plane. I knew they would come in handy one day. Bet it was more comfortable than sleeping like that.

Jason,

Evidently you never received the memo about the airlines getting rid of the pillows on all flights. :) Ya know so they could have an on time departure, and save money hah hah hah. I was reading the tag on the pillow one day and saw that they were made by handicaped children, thats so awesome, but now its really sad because now I bet you many are out of a job.

Brook

Well Nick so now i know where my money goes to when i pay my bill (Comcast). So you can Sleep. And Brook if you have a extra pillow i would like to have one for when i do Special Needs Young Eagle Flights (must have the that tag on it).:goofy: Dave G.

Back