How do you get spell check to work?

John Baker

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John Baker
Due to my unbelievable inteligence and education, my brain is so cluttered with information that it is hard for me to remember how to spell all the words in my massive vocabulary, therefore, I have found SpellCheck to almost be a neccesity if I want my ramblings to be clearly understood.:fcross:

Does this site even have a SpellCheck program?

John

Firefox does it for you, I believe there's a plugin for IE to do it as well.

Firefox is better anyways (says the man using Internet Explorer).

Firefox does it for you, I believe there's a plugin for IE to do it as well.

Firefox is better anyways (says the man using Internet Explorer).

So, how exactly would you explain to a computer illiterate ( dummy) how to make this work with POA? I really am a slow learner, if you could give me progressive instructions I would be grateful.

Thanks,

John

So, how exactly would you explain to a computer illiterate ( dummy) how to make this work with POA? I really am a slow learner, if you could give me progressive instructions I would be grateful.
John,

In the reply windows, at the top right, there is a little icon with a checkmark that says "ABC" over it. That is your PoA spellchecker. In order to use it, you must download the IE plugin. So click on the icon and follow the instructions that pop up.

John,

In the reply windows, at the top right, there is a little icon with a checkmark that says "ABC" over it. That is your PoA spellchecker. In order to use it, you must download the IE plugin. So click on the icon and follow the instructions that pop up.

Wow, I never noticed that before. Neat. Is it decent?

When I click on that box marked ABC with the check mark, I get a pop up that says spell check complete?

John

Wow, I never noticed that before. Neat. Is it decent?
It works wonderfully. I've used it for nearly two years. The added words to it such as user names and so forth is a great feature. I even have it added as a item to be backed up along with other backed up folders.

Due to my unbelievable inteligence and education, my brain is so cluttered with information that it is hard for me to remember how to spell all the words in my massive vocabulary, therefore, I have found SpellCheck to almost be a neccesity if I want my ramblings to be clearly understood.:fcross:

Does this site even have a SpellCheck program?

John

If that bothers you, I must drive you crazy:)

write in word. paste here.

Back