How do you change abject ignorance?

poadeleted1

Deleted by request
Still reading a lot of stuff - both sides of the fence - and I read this. I am wondering how anyone could realistically believe this and claim to be an educated person...but alas.....
Oh well, since we are in full swing, we might as well continue with the conspiracies. But don't be fooled; the spreading of these seemingly idiotic conspiracy theories are serving a much bigger purpose, you could say, the mother of all conspiracies. But more of that later:
United States churches are secretly run by Jews who converted to Christianity with the intention of controlling religious Americans including President Bush, a top Hamas official claims.

"Even the churches where the Americans pray are led by Jews who were converted to Christianity, but they were converted to keep controlling the Americans," Mohammad Abu Tir, the number two Hamas terrorist in the newly formed Palestinian Authority government said during an exclusive interview from his home yesterday with top radio host Rusty Humphries and WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.

"I made a study and I know very well that all this radicalism in some parts of the Christianity, [including] the Anglicans who are being led by Bush, is because of the control of Zionists," said Abu Tir.

The Hamas official, famous for his orange-dyed beard, went on to accuse "Zionists" of controlling Western media organizations and "leading terrorism inside the mass communications media."
Abu Tir was elected to the number two spot in the PA in January's legislative ballots in which Hamas won by a large margin. He spent nearly 25 years in Israeli prisons for directing terror activities, including the attempted poisoning in the early 1990s of Israel's water supplies. [...]
Abu Tir's comments were broadcast Wednesday on Humphries national program, "The Rusty Humphries Show," and featured on more than 230 radio stations nationwide.

Think about this for a moment. Why would the No. 2 In charge chose to talk about this seemingly ridiculous variation of the global Jewish conspiracy quatsch instead of using this rather unique opportunity to address a large portion of the US population to shore up sympathy for the Palestinian people and Hamas' financial crisis?

You will find the answer in (a) the content of the recent publication by Professor John J. Mearsheimer and Dean Stephen Walt, entitled "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy", which I covered in my post "The Israel Lobby" A Perfect Excuse For Anti-Semitism, and (b) the vociferous opposition to the Bush Administration in combination with its equally vilified evangelical ties.

F.W. Birdman said:
"I made a study and I know very well that all this radicalism in some parts of the Christianity, [including] the Anglicans who are being led by Bush, is because of the control of Zionists," said Abu Tir.
Wow! If old Abu said it, it MUST be true :D

There's lots of bilge out there, that's for sure :)

Silly beyond words. Way too far out to get worked up about.

DoubleD said:
Silly beyond words. Way too far out to get worked up about.

For you and I, and most of the rest of the world - at least the non islamic world - it is silly and too far out to get worked up about. But that kind of stuff is what propels the people of the middle east to their current situation.

To answer the subject question...you don't. You eliminate it. With a couple of .45 pieces of lead.

Anyone who tries to summarize the complexity of American relationships and politics in the Middle East in either a blogspot or a single academic paper is begging for failure.

BTW, do ya think Mssr. Tir truly believes what he is saying? Or does he have an agenda in mind?

And didn't your blogger mean "villainous ties"? :D

I have a villianous tie. It's hanging in my closet but my wife won't let me wear it.

The truly scary part is that not only does he beleive this clap-trap, the people that voted for him believe it as well,

So do the Iranian, people when their president says that the holocaust was a fabrication, to gain the Jews a foothold in the Middle East,

These people are really deluded and will not rest until all of the infidels are lying dead in a sea of blood,

In case you dont know it, you and I are infidels.

Last edited:
Back