How do we express gratitude for good cops and contempt for "bullies with badges"?

N5922S

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
N5922S
Lots of both in the news lately. Personally, I've encountered both in roughly equal numbers. Obviously, we can't exist as a society without the former, but how do we get rid of the shaved-head Barney Fifes who just want to intimidate or kill (something)?

I recently saw a TV show about a guy who posted a quote from a violent movie on Facebook and then had his door kicked down by a SWAT team. Numerous examples of cops killing people's dogs just for being dogs.

On the other hand, they often get blasted for doing the right thing -- just heard a news report about cops who took down a guy who had just killed his parents and stabbed someone else. They'll be roasted in the liberal press.

What's a mother to do? :dunno::dunno:

Easy: quit watching tv. Mostly hyped up bs.

My wife is a deputy prosecuting attorney and most of her officers are average people with a job. Just happens their job can get them killed.

There have been exceptions. The courts eventually deal with them ... Hate to be a cop that just landed in jail. ...

Back