How do I login to a guest account

Brandon31

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
montrbr31
I accidentally created a guest account? and am looking on if there is a way to login to that account

There isn't really such a thing as a "guest account" here.

If you used the "post something anonymously" function in Lessons Learned or Medical Topics and that's what you're referring to, then that's not really an "account" and I don't think there's a way to get back into it -- there isn't an "it" to get back into. (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong)

There isn't really such a thing as a "guest account" here.

If you used the "post something anonymously" function in Lessons Learned or Medical Topics and that's what you're referring to, then that's not really an "account" and I don't think there's a way to get back into it -- there isn't an "it" to get back into. (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong)
hmm okay. I am just confused as the account thumbnail that is associated with the post says guest under the name.

also when i try to login with the username it says the user could not be found?

the thumbnail image is just a question mark and i am not able to click on the name or anything to view the profile

...the account thumbnail that is associated with the post says guest under the name.

Gotcha. That means it is an anonymous posting, and not associated with any "account".
The name itself appears as black, rather than blue. So yes, there is no profile (no password, no username). The name is just a placeholder.

Gotcha. That means it is an anonymous posting, and not associated with any "account".
The name itself appears as black, rather than blue. So yes, there is no profile (no password, no username). The name is just a placeholder.
i see. so no way to edit a posting after it is posted then on that anonymous posting?

Nope. Just make a new anonymous post using the same name and add new information.

Back