How do I log it?

darrell

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
darrell
So I have my ASEL, but I've been getting some rotorcraft time lately with a CFI. The CFI is just a coworker, and we're both overseas. He is leaving shortly and moving on to another job, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to see him again (he's moving away from the area where we currently live). As I'm overseas, I don't have my logbook. How can I log my rotorcraft dual received time?

If you're asking how to get his signature in your log book, have him write up a log entry and sign it on a piece of paper, then paste it into your log book when you get back home. That's how all my endorsements and ground school logs were done.

If you're asking how to get his signature in your log book, have him write up a log entry and sign it on a piece of paper, then paste it into your log book when you get back home. That's how all my endorsements and ground school logs were done.

Yeah, when I had to do that I'd get the date and times and signature on a separate piece of paper, and then put that in the back of my logbook, fill in the log pages of the logbook myself later, with a note in the comments section that the signatures were in the back. (Just to keep from having to paste all over the log lined pages.)

Yeah, when I had to do that I'd get the date and times and signature on a separate piece of paper, and then put that in the back of my logbook, fill in the log pages of the logbook myself later, with a note in the comments section that the signatures were in the back. (Just to keep from having to paste all over the log lined pages.)

I'd do this.

Or you could buy a separate logbook for your rotorcraft time, fill all the dates and times in, mail it to him, have him sign the entries and mail it back to you.

Get the endorsements on adhesive backed stickers and add them in your log book.

Back