How do I listen to the tapes from Boca Yesterday?

champ driver

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Champ driver
Yesterday I was in Boca and about 1:45pm a Skyhawk, I believe landed and then he sloooowly taxied down Papa and stopped at the hold short line, not using the runup pad off to the side for 23 and blocking everyone. We were just coming out from the ramp and had to hold at P5 to wait for him to go by as tower had no idea what he was doing. Our self and another jet behind us had to back taxi from Alpha for TO on 23. All the while this guy was doing his runup at the hold short line blocking Papa at the runway.

I didn't catch the first part so I don't know if he just landed or came out from one of the hangar areas.
I was curious how someone could be so clueless and unaware of anything around him.
I just wanted to listen to the tapes to see if tower got his number, I would guess this guy is getting a special Christmas present from the FAA.

Liveatc.net, type in kbct in box, select archives
You don't get all the aircraft transmissions, like the Hawker's

Last edited:
Lots of old timers flying out of Boca. Not exactly a brain trust of situational awareness there. Go hang out in the lobby of Atlantic Aviation and I bet you'll spot him.

I got my private down in BCT! Still fly in to visit my parents quite often. Love the guys working the tower there

Back