How do I edit my profile

coloradobluesky

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
coloradobluesky
I spent 10 minutes trying to find it. Sorry to bother, but could you help me out?

On the top right, to the left of the icon for PM’s is an icon of a person. Click that and then click ‘Personal Details’ ‘Signature’ ‘Contact Details’ etc.

Click on the person figure up there on the top right, next to the envelope symbol. Then a menu appears and select what you want to change.

I spent 10 minutes trying to find it. Sorry to bother, but could you help me out?
You can either:

a) On the top right, to the left of the icon for PM’s is an icon of a person. Click that and then click ‘Personal Details’ ‘Signature’ ‘Contact Details’ etc.

or

b) Click on the person figure up there on the top right, next to the envelope symbol. Then a menu appears and select what you want to change.

and if you don't believe me, you can write to the PoA's General Counsel (Jason) and ask him.

You can either:

a) On the top right, to the left of the icon for PM’s is an icon of a person. Click that and then click ‘Personal Details’ ‘Signature’ ‘Contact Details’ etc.

or

b) Click on the person figure up there on the top right, next to the envelope symbol. Then a menu appears and select what you want to change.

Much better answer than those first two answers.

You can either:

or

Between the two, (A) is the better one.

Back