How about an FAQ section?

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Make this a read only sections so we don't get people (like me) answering the questions not quite right. I hate to tax the time of Ed G, Cap'n Ron, and Doc Bruce, but rather than go through "Can I log..." every month or so, maybe we could put a little FAQ section on things like:

"I'm going to be flying a 182 under the hood, but have no HP endorsement..."
"I have a commerical license and..."
"Can I use my times as a student pilot for..."

I'd be happy to write up preliminary answers in non-legalese and have them be reviewed before publishing. I know AOPA's FAQ isn't quite right, and even the Part 61 FAQ done by the FAA wasn't quite right. We could always put the legal disclaimer saying "These are how we believe...(legal jargon)...pilot's responsibilty to check with the FSDO/FAA...(legal jargon).

Thoughts?

We considered this, but decided against it, at least at the present time, because having the questions come up every so often allows for renewed discussion/reminders for everyone (and keeps the forums active.)

Greg Bockelman said:
LOL. :rofl: While I kind of like the repetition, I don't think this forum would go inactive without it.

Add flag to calendar. Every 30 days, time for a "logging time" thread. Every 60, low-wing-high-wing. So on.

Back