Houston this week?

Lance F

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Lance F
I'll be in Houston Monday evening through Wednesday, staying at Hobby. Anybody in the area want to have a beer or dinner? Tuesday is probably best.

Lance, I'm based at Hobby, and only live a sort distance away. Though I can never be quite sure what my schedule will be, I'd be up for a meet if you are in the area... Tuesday works for me, provided I'm not flying.
Will PM you my number...

I would normally be jumping at the chance to get together, but I lost my grandmother on Friday and I'm here in Erie, PA until Wednesday for the funeral. Have fun at dinner guys and I'll catch you next time you're in town.

I would normally be jumping at the chance to get together, but I lost my grandmother on Friday and I'm here in Erie, PA until Wednesday for the funeral. Have fun at dinner guys and I'll catch you next time you're in town.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, PJ. You and your family will be in my prayers.

PJ, I too am sorry to hear about your family's loss. The customer I'm visiting may be leading to something. Could be a few more Houston trips in the near future.

Back