Houston Area Dry Lease or Partnership?

flyin'gator

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
flyin'gator
Hey folks-
The family and I are moving to Houston next month to base at my company HDQ (an offshore helicopter operator).

The commute back and forth from Ft. Worth has been exhausting the past year..(73 AA segments alone in 2014 out of 110+ legs..)

Having been in a great partnership, a very well run club, and a renter, I definitely prefer the dispatch availability and consistency of a partnership/dry lease arrangement if one is available.

I figured I would see if anyone is looking to block dry lease their AC or looking for a partner.

I have 575TT, 66ME, 150 Complex- AMEL, ASEL, TW, and am about to take my CMEL initial ride on Sunday (WX permitting).

Looking for a complex single, HP-fixed single, or light twin for angel flights, regular IFR proficiency training and occasional trips for work to So. Louisiana. (hopefully 150KTAS+)

Happy to get any additional dual in type training to meet insurance mins. if necessary. Complex experience is mostly C177rg, PA28R, C310, Be58/55.

There are a few folks on the board who could vouch that I take maintenance, proficiency, and safety pretty seriously, and am conservative in my aviation decision making.

Would consider options at KIWS, KTME, KDWH, KSGR, KEYQ, KAXH

I assume it's worth an ask, as the fall back would be renting from KIWS more than likely..

Please pm me if interested.

Best regards,

Rick

If you take a look at the IWS newsletter, there are often partnerships for sale listed in the (small) classifieds section. There's a possible 1/2 interest in a '76 B55 that's been listed for a while in there. I've also seen smaller interest partnerships at IWS on some of the brokerage sites, including what was a 25% partnership in an SR22 G3 on BS, but it's not listed anymore.

There's also a good looking '67 PA-28-180 for sale on the field.

How about a PA-28 235 1968 model, which is IFR, @ KTME... would this work for you? On the average, it runs about 126 knots, give or take 5-10 knots, depending on winds. 2 hours to New Orleans.

:D

Hey folks-
The family and I are moving to Houston next month to base at my company HDQ (an offshore helicopter operator).

The commute back and forth from Ft. Worth has been exhausting the past year..(73 AA segments alone in 2014 out of 110+ legs..)

Having been in a great partnership, a very well run club, and a renter, I definitely prefer the dispatch availability and consistency of a partnership/dry lease arrangement if one is available.

I figured I would see if anyone is looking to block dry lease their AC or looking for a partner.

I have 575TT, 66ME, 150 Complex- AMEL, ASEL, TW, and am about to take my CMEL initial ride on Sunday (WX permitting).

Looking for a complex single, HP-fixed single, or light twin for angel flights, regular IFR proficiency training and occasional trips for work to So. Louisiana. (hopefully 150KTAS+)

Happy to get any additional dual in type training to meet insurance mins. if necessary. Complex experience is mostly C177rg, PA28R, C310, Be58/55.

There are a few folks on the board who could vouch that I take maintenance, proficiency, and safety pretty seriously, and am conservative in my aviation decision making.

Would consider options at KIWS, KTME, KDWH, KSGR, KEYQ, KAXH

I assume it's worth an ask, as the fall back would be renting from KIWS more than likely..

Please pm me if interested.

Best regards,

Rick

Rick,

Did you find yourself a partnership?
I am looking around KDWH or KCXO.

Feel free to PM.

Looks like I'll be moving that direction too. I'm more interested in a Cabri G2 partnership though.

Back