Houston, again

Lance F

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Lance F
I'm flying back to Houston again tomorrow (KHOU) and planning to stay until Thursday. What's happening?

Well, I'm here in Dallas and I'm sure some other guys will be, but no plans to be down that-a-way. Let us know if you can get by here, Lance. I have a place to park a GA plane and can put you in the guest room if you like.

Best,

Dave

Hey Lance, I understand rooms are very reasonable here <g>

Best,

Dave

Attachments

• 227385-Bates_1.jpg
    227385-Bates_1.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 5
Well, I'm here in Dallas and I'm sure some other guys will be, but no plans to be down that-a-way. Let us know if you can get by here, Lance. I have a place to park a GA plane and can put you in the guest room if you like.

Best,

Dave
I'll probably go to Arlington between Christmas and New Years to see my mother. Maybe some of the Dallas crowd could get together then. That would be great.

I'll probably go to Arlington between Christmas and New Years to see my mother. Maybe some of the Dallas crowd could get together then. That would be great.

I'm on staycation then, so I'll meet up with you... let me know when you're inbound!

I'm plannin on being in Greenville, SC in that period. Sorry, I won't be here, but some of the other folks may be. I'll fly right over your place on the way!

Best.

Dave

Lancer, my plans currently have me in Fredericksburg (T82) from 26 to 31; if you're here before/after (after sounds more likely), we'll for sure make something happen.

I'm going to be in Houston from (very late on) the 20th through the morning of the 25th...will anyone from here be there then?

Sorry Lance, my evenings this week are booked and I'm going to be in Chicago Thurs-Friday, then I'm heading to Phoenix on Sunday and will be there till the 26.

Back