hot deal?

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
Special Offer from Spirit Airlines:How HOT is this deal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 $9 -- Fly to the Caribbean from 7 Cities *
new.GIF

To Florida & the Caribbean
Travel dates: Very Limited Dates: November 10-December 14
Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!Spirit Airlines is offering $9 -- yes, "nine-dollar" -- fares to Florida and the Caribbean from seven Eastern cities.
The catch, if there is one, is that these fares are only available on four to 11 dates between November 10-December 14 on each route. This is extremely limited availability, and these fares will sell out very quickly. You have until November 7 to book.
The good news is that these fares are combinable with other fares -- so you can fly one way for $9 and return for the regular price.
Sample Fares (each way):
  • Atlantic City-Montego Bay ... $9
  • Chicago-Montego Bay ... $9
  • Ft. Lauderdale-Montego Bay ... $9
  • Ft. Lauderdale-Orlando ... $9
  • New York-Nassau ... $9
  • Orlando-Montego Bay ... $9
  • Orlando-Santo Domingo ... $9
  • Providence-Montego Bay ... $9
  • Washington D.C.-Montego Bay ... $9
To Book: Click here for full details and to purchase directly through Spirit.
Spirit Airlines
* Terms/Conditions:
Fares must be booked on spiritair.com between 12:01AM EST on 10/31/05 and 11:59PM EST on 11/07/05 for travel 11/10/05 through 12/14/05. Fares reflect the spiritair.com discount. Fares are each way based on round-trip purchase, and roundtrip travel is required. Fares are only valid on dates shown. Fares do not include (a) a segment tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment of a passenger's itinerary: a flight segment is defined as one takeoff and landing; (b) up to $18 per round trip in local airport charges; and (c) September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per round trip. Virgin Island / Puerto Rico fares do not include government taxes and fees of $14.10 each way. International fares do not include Government taxes and fees up to $125 per round trip. Fares are subject to availability and may not be available on all flights on all days. Certain restrictions apply. Previously purchased tickets cannot be exchanged for these fares. Unless otherwise indicated, fares listed on Travelzoo do not include all applicable taxes, charges and government imposed fees.
Click here for information on air fees and taxes.

Rules of Conduct said:
Solicitations and Advertisements are prohibited except in designated areas, if provided.
Ok, before I close and delete this as a blatant advertisement...

Richard did you really post this or did you get hijacked somehow?

I have one thing to say about Spirit airlines:

"Ugh!"

And I qualify it as follows:

They were running a promotion with Comcast a while back where if you signed up for a certain digital package, they'd fly you for free anywhere in the world.

It didn't quite work out that way, and while I don't think specifics should be mentioned, lets just say that they made my job VERY hard for about 4 months. That's enough for me to stay away.

Again, I say:

"Ugh!"

Greebo said:
Ok, before I close and delete this as a blatant advertisement...

Richard did you really post this or did you get hijacked somehow?
Do I need my lawyer?

No, I just want to make sure we're not having an ID hijack issue like another site several of us are familiar with...

So are you taking credit for this ad?

Greebo said:
No, I just want to make sure we're not having an ID hijack issue like another site several of us are familiar with...

So are you taking credit for this ad?
Yes, I did post this.

Back