Horses at Gaston's?

sba55

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
sba55
Just kidding. It's a little too far, although I wonder what Gaston's would say if one brought a horse :p

LOL... I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been possible to rent a horse for an afternoon's trail ride, Felix! Lots of resorts have stuff like that for people to do while there. And, if you brought your own, a place to board him/her overnight with prior arrangements. You wouldn't be able to fly in that case though, and that would be sad. :(

LOL... I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been possible to rent a horse for an afternoon's trail ride, Felix! Lots of resorts have stuff like that for people to do while there. And, if you brought your own, a place to board him/her overnight with prior arrangements. You wouldn't be able to fly in that case though, and that would be sad. :(
I'm not sure about the flying part. My horse has already travelled by air quite extensively, so Gaston's would be a comparatively short hop. Don't think she'd fit in our kind of planes, though. Maybe sitting down....

Only 180, 235, or 300, tightly cowled.
Right, I mean if they're ok with us bringing a combined 5000 horses or so, they've got to be ok with 1 more!

Really, I'm surprised this thread already has 10 views :D

I'm certain examples of at least one part of a horse's anatomy will be there.:yesnod:

Last edited:
Back