hooray

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
my commercial student passed today. always a relief to get one through a checkride. my last week of instructing in ames was helter skelter as I had Tom (comm student) getting checked out/solo'd/up to comm standards in 182RG, Rod finished up with CFII, and my boss Jeff signed off (again) for MEI. Rod passed fine last Saturday, Tom got Comm today. Hopefully Jeff can get the feds to do his MEI along with his pt.135 check this month and he will finally be done with it.

:cheers:

my commercial student passed today. always a relief to get one through a checkride. my last week of instructing in ames was helter skelter as I had Tom (comm student) getting checked out/solo'd/up to comm standards in 182RG, Rod finished up with CFII, and my boss Jeff signed off (again) for MEI. Rod passed fine last Saturday, Tom got Comm today. Hopefully Jeff can get the feds to do his MEI along with his pt.135 check this month and he will finally be done with it.

Nice work Tony! :yes:

That's pretty cool that you can sign YOUR BOSS off for a checkride! :goofy:

What aircraft will you do your HA training in ? Just curious.

cessna 421 that he uses for charters. already have essentially done the training, but he just isnt qualified to sign me off.

edit: this is what I get for using Chips computer, really Tony speaking here...

Back