Honor Flight - A Movie for Memorial Day Weekend

HangarSphere

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
HangarSphere
Not sure where to post this but wanted to take a moment to encourage all of you to view the movie Honor Flight this Memorial Day Weekend. You can download from iTunes. (I think the price is $9.99.)
This movie hits close to home for all of us including me as my cousin, Hawk Jensen, was the editor of the film. It premiered last August at Miller Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and is the Guinness World Record Holder for the largest outdoor premier.
Thanks all,
Lars Jensen

I was at Miller Park that night. You couldn't find a dry eye. I think this needs to be shown to every person in the country.

Great idea, thank you.

I notice it is also available digitally from Amazon.com ($3.99 for a 3-day rental or $9.99 to buy), with DVD available June 4.

I rented it on Memorial Day, without even seeing this thread first! :D

Awesome. I had heard of the original honor flights using small planes, and thought it was just the same thing using big planes (and they've done at least one from OSH). Nuh-uh... And there is SO much more to it than just the flights - The mail call and welcome home were really great too.

I finally rented this after making a note of it from this thread. Really great film. Everybody should see this.

Back