HONDA Innovations

silver-eagle

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
~John
Honda has a new commercial which features their innovations which include Asimo (the robot) and the HONDAJET. Lots of video about Honda products, not a lot about the jet, but at least they're talking about it.
Coming to a tv near you.

I saw that commercial last night. I'm guessing it's just so they can be like Saab and say "born from jets." Or like my Subaru salesman claimed, "It has an airplane engine." :rofl:

Too bad aviation is a good sales gimmick but the public still thinks we're "rich playboys."

When it gets closer to reality, I bet they'll talk a whole lot. Honda is typically very circumspect until they have something tangible to point to, and the jet is not yet tangible, despite the existing prototype.

Fujino-san is such a cool guy. His great sense of humor was apparent in one-on-one conversations and is starting to come out more in his public appearances. He showed some bathroom humor at a press conference the other day that had everyone laughing. Oops, let me call that "lavatory humor" because it was about aircraft lavs, not about the bodily functions themselves.

Back