Home Water Pressure

The well tank with out the pump is a good idea and would help maintain pressure for most uses.

The well tank with out the pump is a good idea and would help maintain pressure for most uses.

If pressure is the problem and not flow, which loops us back around to my first comment to Ted. LOL.

And Ted’s response that technically it was neither one, but just a timer built into the washer by an engineer who doesn’t quite “get it” that it doesn’t matter how long the tank takes to fill in any way, to get the clothes clean.

Just update the firmware written by the idiot to wait another minute and the whole “problem” is solved. :)

Ps also, since new washers and dryers have delicate electronic components, I run them on an APC surge suppressor to give them a fighting chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend is a big shot guy in the local electric utility. We were talking about washing machines one day after my LG front loader fried a board for the third time. He told me to add a surge protector at the plug. Until then I never knew single plug surge protectors existed. I added one to the washers and to every TV I own. I've never had another failure.

If pressure is the problem and not flow, which loops us back around to my first comment to Ted. LOL.

And Ted’s response that technically it was neither one, but just a timer built into the washer by an engineer who doesn’t quite “get it” that it doesn’t matter how long the tank takes to fill in any way, to get the clothes clean.

Just update the firmware written by the idiot to wait another minute and the whole “problem” is solved. :)

The tank will fix the flow problem inside the house too, at least within it's capacity which should be more than enough to fill a washer in a timely fashion. The tank has a diaphragm that maintains pressure as it empties. Think about it, the tank's purpose is to maintain enough pressure in the system so that the pump motor doesn't have to cycle every time you open a faucet.

Actually it seems the washer itself has a defect. It seems the valve isn't opening when it should all the time.

Back