Home at last

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
Essie and I arrived back in Portland area at 1048 PT from a very long cross country. No problems, great weather from North Platte west. We fought a lot of that haze like on our way from Gastons to Bloomington. We had a marvelous time and hope we can do it again.:yes:

Bob Bement said:
Essie and I arrived back in Portland area at 1048 PT from a very long cross country. No problems, great weather from North Platte west. We fought a lot of that haze like on our way from Gastons to Bloomington. We had a marvelous time and hope we can do it again.:yes:

Glad you made it back safely. What a great trip for you two! :yes:

Bob Bement said:
That's great Bob! You should win some kind of prize or award for the last person to make it home. Glad you and Essie had a wonderful trip, and could join us at Gaston's, too. :)

Diana, We would like to thank you for spear heading the Gaston Fling. You should feel good at the way it turned out. I know that you put a lot of effort into the planning and all. Thanks go to you and your helpers. Bob:yes:

Bob Bement said:
Diana, We would like to thank you for spear heading the Gaston Fling. You should feel good at the way it turned out. I know that you put a lot of effort into the planning and all. Thanks go to you and your helpers. Bob:yes:
Thank you Bob. :) I'm glad so many great people were able to come this year.

I plan to do it again next year; hope y'all can make it again. :yes:

Bob Bement said:
We're all a tad enriched because you and Essie made the trip!

Back