Holiday drink of choice

Define 'holiday.'
I did in the original post but realized it was a duplicate. Opened with something like Happy Christmas, Merry New Year, Cheery Chanukah or whatever works for you... I suppose some of us also enjoy holidays celebrating days of the week ending in d-a-y.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

There you go.

But to answer your question, I'm no Vodka person by any stretch, but lately I've been turned on to Tahoe Blue vodka. I can actually drink the stuff straight and not gag. I can't do that with normal vodka. I also made a healthy capital investment in to the company so I want to promote it and see people buy it and drink it.

There you go.

But to answer your question, I'm no Vodka person by any stretch, but lately I've been turned on to Tahoe Blue vodka. I can actually drink the stuff straight and not gag. I can't do that with normal vodka. I also made a healthy capital investment in to the company so I want to promote it and see people buy it and drink it.

Sounds interesting. I'll have to support your financial well being and give it a try if I can find it. In the past few years I've taken to a nice port around the holidays after dinner. Don't much know one from the other or maybe I'm just not that discriminating. :). And my post flight drink in the the hangar switches to a stronger winter ale or IPA. Good stuff!

I've read just now that driving is more dangerous, with more accidents compared to 20 accidents in flying.
I suppose if you are having a holiday drink that could be the case... Interesting direction for a holiday drinks thread... :)

We had red wine last Christmas. Probably, we will have Baileys for New Year's Eve.

I like me a good ol Honeymoon on a Canoe.

AKA Coors Light.

...F#@KING Near Water

Been keen on Negronis lately. Blame Alton Brown...but he was soooo right. It's a great aperitif.

We had red wine last Christmas. Probably, we will have Baileys for New Year's Eve.

Ahhhhhh...Baileys Irish Cream Milkshakes. Dryers Grand Vanilla Ice Cream, add Baileys...blend.

I have blown up 6 blenders so far making these. Heaven.

Ahhhhhh...Baileys Irish Cream Milkshakes. Dryers Grand Vanilla Ice Cream, add Baileys...blend.

I have blown up 6 blenders so far making these. Heaven.

Try the same thing but with 12 year GlenFidich instead of Baileys. You won't look back.

Dont blend it to a pulp - the icecream should still be quite thick.

Spent he holidays in the Florida Keys this year... so Mojitos.

There you go.

They are making Bloody Mary's with this up at Northstar (epic Bloody Mary's with bacon or shrimp). I have one whenever I am up there skiing. I haven't tried it outside of that though. I have mostly gone with Tito's for my Martinis. I guess I should try the local stuff.

Baileys , wine or The captain.

Coffee with baileys is good

They are making Bloody Mary's with this up at Northstar (epic Bloody Mary's with bacon or shrimp). I have one whenever I am up there skiing. I haven't tried it outside of that though. I have mostly gone with Tito's for my Martinis. I guess I should try the local stuff.

It's really quite good, but again I'm not a vodka connoisseur. I'm having some as we speak.

It's really quite good, but again I'm not a vodka connoisseur. I'm having some as we speak.

c9aebfe236368eff658226ca5e80286c.jpg

Back