Holiday di$count 100LL at new FBO

FlyGirlKHWO

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
FlyGirl
in Wilmington, NC (KILM)- AviatMall is offering $5.05 100LL until Dec.1st.

Don't know about the rest of the country, but that's a REAL good price around coastal NC.

AviatMall is the new FBO on the the field.

Fill up, be happy!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

5.11 at FTG today...

$4.74 a KHSD in Oklahoma... much less exciting than flying on the coast though.

$4.67 at San Luis Obispo (SBP) today.
Very nice day to fly; clear, warm winds steady 290 at ten knots.

Last edited:
A good number of self serves in FLA are around $ 4.50, time to go out and get more hours.

BEWARE.....So tell me how come this FBO cant afford a tug and must use a lawnmower to move planes around. I would be very wary of this place. Not to mention the decaying ramp that produces large rocks to knick up your prop.

As they say...Pictures are worth a thousand words.......
wso5zo.jpg

in Wilmington, NC (KILM)- AviatMall is offering $5.05 100LL until Dec.1st.

Don't know about the rest of the country, but that's a REAL good price around coastal NC.

AviatMall is the new FBO on the the field.

Fill up, be happy!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Last edited:
And the spacious luxury lobby they advertise...
egpj6b.jpg

Have been to TX for three weeks, doing my instrument and commercial. Fuel was $5.- Felt like I was in paradise. Now back in Germany I'm facing up to $15.-/gal, of course no lobby, no vending machine or coffee, and airports "closing" at night, so no landing after sunset.
Already missing your country!

A good number of self serves in FLA are around $ 4.50, time to go out and get more hours.
Fort Meyers FL (KFMY) is $4.34 - My standard KEYW stop.

Of course I filled up at KFRG at $7.05 yesterday - shoot me!

Last edited:
BEWARE.....So tell me how come this FBO cant afford a tug and must use a lawnmower to move planes around. I would be very wary of this place. Not to mention the decaying ramp that produces large rocks to knick up your prop.

As they say...Pictures are worth a thousand words.......

I don't see a problem. What's your personal agenda against this place?

Lawnmower is a great idea for a lightweight tug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been to TX for three weeks, doing my instrument and commercial. Fuel was $5.- Felt like I was in paradise. Now back in Germany I'm facing up to $15.-/gal, of course no lobby, no vending machine or coffee, and airports "closing" at night, so no landing after sunset.

Come on back and spend more money. We need all the help we can get! :D

You can stay if you like, just tell the authorities that you are from Mexico. Can you speak Spanish?

KHEG is having $3.50 fuel at self serve pump. Friday only 6 - 8 AM. Otherwise 4.43 Self

ILM is a class C airport. That's a pretty good fuel price especially seeing it's a buck less than the other FBO on the field. It's cheaper than SUT and a bit lower the ONX (which typically has the cheapest fuel around). EYF has it for about the same price.

Comments of fuel prices at other airports not in the area are kind of irrelevant. I'm not going to Fort Myers to fuel up for my trips to the outer banks.

4.10$ 100LL

@ C.E Rusty south of shreveport.

Back