Hmm...

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
http://tinyurl.com/yqvyqn

Think she's telling the truth? I really doubt it.

I hate how the media likes to attack pilots like this. This had absolutely nothing to do with him being a pilot.

Last edited:
This story consist of naivety and stupidity. I must be pretty naive to believe someone can't possibly be that stupid to fall for such a trick. :rolleyes:

Good God. Deception is rape now? Granted, giving her Herpes would probably be considered some form of assault (if not, it should), but calling it rape because she was stupid enough to believe that Herpes is cured by sex?

Sigh.

This had absolutely nothing to do with him being a pilot.

Actually, I disgree here. It is important to note that she took medical advice from a pilot, not a doctor.

She believed that a pilot would know more than the doctors that told her she had Herpes. I'm fairly sure that had she asked a doctor, the doctor would have said "No, having sex with that man will not sure your Herpes." Instead, she asked a pilot, who said "Yeah, having sex with me will cure your Herpes."

If he gets convicted, I'm going to hate Britain even more than I do now.

OK Jess there's 3 minutes of my life I can never get back..... ;)

But since it's gone............. Poor woman........... it's a NO WIN from there on out. If she made it up.......... she's sick and twisted.......... if she didn't.............. she's beyond stupid. Personally I think the whole thing is fiction.

OK Jess there's 3 minutes of my life I can never get back..... ;)

But since it's gone............. Poor woman........... it's a NO WIN from there on out. If she made it up.......... she's sick and twisted.......... if she didn't.............. she's beyond stupid. Personally I think the whole thing is fiction.

In a nutshell... you got it.

He said that over time it began to dawn on the woman that Sbano had devised the treatment only to have sex with her on his terms.

Gee Ya thinK?​

Good God. Deception is rape now? Granted, giving her Herpes would probably be considered some form of assault (if not, it should), but calling it rape because she was stupid enough to believe that Herpes is cured by sex?
Sigh.
if he deceived you into giving him money, you'd consider it a serious crime - more serious than assault, certainly, I'd bet.

if he deceived you into giving him money, you'd consider it a serious crime - more serious than assault, certainly, I'd bet.

Valid point. I seem to recall conning someone out of money being a crime of some sort, but can't recall what it is called. If it was true, that's what he should have been charged with, not rape.

Back