Historical moment... Soon?

So, we'll call it an historical event.

Agreed. This is a really big deal. Much larger than any single moment can contain.

Last time I got this excited was when I found out my recycling guy was going to pick up twice in one month.

So uhh... pretty sure 6PC is at 10,079 posts with all of his BS 'robert lomax' posts.

Talk about anticlimactic.

Agreed. This is a really big deal. Much larger than any single moment can contain.

Last time I got this excited was when I found out my recycling guy was going to pick up twice in one month.

It's a good job you moved away from this area. I don't know how you would have coped with once a week.

It's a good job you moved away from this area. I don't know how you would have coped with once a week.

My recycling definitely made less of those white trash bottle clinking noises back when I had the Pedal People to rely on.

Ya that 6PC is such a tease. But we have his Robert for now, so there's that....

Robert can't be 6PC. If it was in fact 6PC he would have used the name Richard. That way you would have said:

Ya that 6PC is such a tease. But we have his Richard for now, so there's that....

That would have made 6pc giggle like a twelve year old girl.

Ya that 6PC is such a tease. But we have his Robert for now, so there's that....

Orrr, amI???
someone said that with my posts im up to 1079 now.
but since I made about 60 posts in the 16 months before I got to 9,999
and about 20 post since,,, would my 1st post count as the 10,000nth?
or would my 61st post do it??
and what of the posts that I deleted so I wouldnt peak too soon?

Its hard to be me,,, who ever I am!

BTW,, I cant tell if I am more at ease with you as a man,,
or when cajon had me thinkin you were a girl... I dont know...
does that make me sexually cunfused,,,
or you transgender??? I dont know....

BTW,, I cant tell if I am more at ease with you as a man,,
or when cajon had me thinkin you were a girl... I dont know...
does that make me sexually cunfused,,,
or you transgender??? I dont know....

....you may never know 6PC, I mean Robert...maybe I'm just a person who can use whichever bathroom I want, so that ought to make ya envious! And I've seen, nah, ain't gonna say that about Cajun.

Here ya go 6PC, just for you

Love me for who I am.jpg

Last edited:
At this point, I am guessing someone with access to the Xen code of this site has put in a switch for 6PC's post count. Henning went in reverse. Will 6PC go plaid?

At this point, I am guessing someone with access to the Xen code of this site has put in a switch for 6PC's post count. Henning went in reverse. Will 6PC go plaid?

It should start counting in letters or Roman numerals.

@SixPapaCharlie You should have used Johnson as the new account name. Then we can always talk about your other Johnson.

Back