HIMS Final review

HIMSpilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
HIMSpilot
My application is in final review after just over six months!

How long does that take?

My HIMS class 3 application has been in 'Final Review' since early October. I called the company assisting me with my application and was informed that a class 3 SI was issued the day prior. They were able to get me a copy via email but I've yet to get the original in the mail and my status on Med-Express is still 'Final Review'. I called my contact again and she said that it will eventually arrive, all is well; the Aeromed division is that backed up. I used Pilot Medical Solutions to assist. I solo'ed the next day and two days later flew from LFT to PNS for a HIMS AME appointment. There was one big smile on my face looking down at the traffic build-up at the Mobile I-10 tunnel as I passed that crap at 135kts. :D Hang in there!

My HIMS class 3 application has been in 'Final Review' since early October. I called the company assisting me with my application and was informed that a class 3 SI was issued the day prior. They were able to get me a copy via email but I've yet to get the original in the mail and my status on Med-Express is still 'Final Review'. I called my contact again and she said that it will eventually arrive, all is well; the Aeromed division is that backed up. I used Pilot Medical Solutions to assist. I solo'ed the next day and two days later flew from LFT to PNS for a HIMS AME appointment. There was one big smile on my face looking down at the traffic build-up at the Mobile I-10 tunnel as I passed that crap at 135kts. :D Hang in there!
Wow. So five weeks-ish. Damn. Thanks! And congratulations

Five weeks and counting.... If I had not employed Pilot Medical Solutions I would still not know that I actually had the medical issued. My HIMS AME was not made aware; I presume we will get informed in the snail mail about the same time. Perhaps a call into the Aeromed office may reveal more information. I would give it at least 7 working days after going into final review before calling.

Back