HIMS AME In North Dallas

A

Anon

Can I get a suggestion on a HIMS AME that will be willing with work with someone on Lexapro in DFW?

The guy I was going to use isn’t accepting new HIMS cases.

Thanks

From this list.... http://www.faa.gov/pilots/amelocator/media/hims independent medical sponsors.docx

These are on the HIMS AME list updated very recently

TX Frisco KRAMER, Stephan -- 972-731-9555
TX Grapevine NELSON,
TX Keller BELLAND
TX Plano SMITH, Russell -- (972) 447-0220​

I was only able to find additional Google info on two of them

I don't recognize any of their names. So unfortunately no intel from me on what they can do for you or how well they serve their airmen.

So a good recommendation is to make contact with them and have either a short conversation by phone, or schedule a CONSULTATION visit (not live exam) to discuss your case, your chances of success, and the steps required to achieve success. Do not do a live visit nor fill out forms nor hand over any MedXpress confirmation numbers.

An additional thought is to work "long distance" with Dr. Bruce Chien. Especially since he is one of the 4 AME's who wrote the book on permitting SSRI users to fly

Once you have hired him to be your AME of record, he can provide you guidance on what items need to be done "at home". Then you will send the results to him for review. Once all of the reports and documents meet his and the FAA's standards of acceptance, he will schedule you to his office in Bolingbrook, IL to do the live exam. Once that's done and good, he will make sure the proper packet gets submitted to FAA medical so that it can be approved as quickly as possible.

Yeah, going up to Illinois for your exam is extra expense for flight and hotel, but the big payoff is that you're working with an AME who really, really knows the 4-1-1 on Lexapro and getting the airman approved. So your chances of success are way higher than a random AME you know nothing about.

Thanks for the help. Kramer is not taking new HIMS cases at the moment. Will try the others.

Thanks again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back