Hilarious Misprint!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com...e-mistake-chicaco-press-gazette-chicago-.html

attachment.php

Needless to say that the press is having a field day here in the flatlands about the cheesehead mistake.

Me, I think it is funny. I think the press in GB should just keep misspelling Chicago to annoy the heck out of us for a while.

Attachments

• GB-misprint.jpg
    GB-misprint.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 141
I guess if the winner writes history, then GB can spell it however they want after the victory!?!?!?

Needless to say that the press is having a field day here in the flatlands about the cheesehead mistake.

Me, I think it is funny. I think the press in GB should just keep misspelling Chicago to annoy the heck out of us for a while.

I think it's funny too - 'specially 'cuz when you say it, it kinda is saying that everyone down there is a bunch of **cks. :D

Maybe we have a successor to the ****cago nickname. :yes:

Yah know, daBears have gotten better. But, GB will win. It won't be a rout, but I'd be very surprised if GB played badly enough for daBears to win....

Yah know, daBears have gotten better. But, GB will win. It won't be a rout, but I'd be very surprised if GB played badly enough for daBears to win....

I don't know. I live in WI and grew up having to listen about the game (for me a football is round) and I'll wager it's going to show why the NFC is called the "black and blue division." Personally, it could easily go either way from the way both teams have been playing.

I think it's funny too - 'specially 'cuz when you say it, it kinda is saying that everyone down there is a bunch of **cks. :D

Maybe we have a successor to the ****cago nickname. :yes:
Not sure what you mean by the first line. I think all of the over top fans are a bunch "**cks." I'll be glad when this game is over. It is like there is no news happening anywhere else on the planet.

Back