Hi

Obi Heed Kenobi

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iBo Deeh Ibonek
Hello everyone,

I've recently found my way over here from the AOPA forums. By recently, I actually mean that I registered several months ago and then did not follow up on it until now!

So, I thought that I would say hello as a way of an introduction before wading into any topics!

Glad to have you aboard at long last, Dave! :D

Wait....TWO Dave Taylors? Oy vey!!

Wait....TWO Dave Taylors? Oy vey!!

As I found out when trying to create an email address recently, there may be more than one David Taylor in the world!

Ridiculous, I know....

welcome Dave, to the greatest aviaton forum in the world, in our opinion :)

Welcome. Spent several hours with a David Taylor in Scotland, probably the nicest man I've ever met. The WORLD is full of them.

I think you'll find that compared to A***'s forums, this is a lot more like hanging out at the airport on a rainy day.

Mike

Dave, welcome to the gang of variations on a common theme. :)

Having more than one "Dave Taylor" isn't an issue at all. But, thank the Lord above we have only one William Barnhill. :D

Thanks for the welcome, I'll do my best to make some good contributions!

I find myself here more often now than on the "other" board.

I enjoy the politcal talks with other pilots who can manage to behave themselves. Welcome to the blue side!

Hellloooo!

I've never been to this other board that is apparently not to be named, but I haven't heard good things about it o_o;

I echo what Tony and Mike said. So welcome Dave its good to have you here we really like the neighborhood and think you will too.

Welcome! It's a good community here!

(And I thought two Lance F's was confusing! :))

As I found out when trying to create an email address recently, there may be more than one David Taylor in the world!

Ridiculous, I know....

Same thing with my name. Any job I've had at a large company invariably finds me using my middle initial in my email address. When I go to the doctor or even CVS - I gotta give a middle initial or date of birth (DOB may be usual though...). Once at CVS the clerk called out my full name - the lady standing in front of me said "here!". oy vey.

nice to see you here Dave!

Hellloooo!

I've never been to this other board that is apparently not to be named, but I haven't heard good things about it o_o;

I will tell you about it, but I also left that board too awhile back. There are some people on it who are just tools, lol!

Dave:

Welcome over. I've seen many of your posts on the web board and enjoyed them. Different place here as you know. One of the best parts is getting to know folks personally. Hope you'll join in one of our get-to-gethers. Nice folks. Worth meeting!

Best,

Dave

Are you Dave Taylor's evil twin?:D
"Red Two, Cut the Chatter!"
Beware the spin zone.
And don't ever question the stability of an Airbus 380.:)
ApacheBob

Back