Hi from Guthrie, OK

deafsound

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i arrrghhmmmmpppth
I'm stuck here for wx reasons (I've been trying to ferry a skyhawk to Santa Fe this week). If anyone wants to join me, please give me a call. Drinks are on me.
You can find my phone number on my website
www.davewestner.com
I'll hopefully be outta here tomorrow.

Yuck man.. I came through that crap yesterday and the day before coming from Vegas to central Iowa. I couldn't believe it -- I'm in the DESERT for 4 days and a big low settles in and brings rain and crap while we're there. *sigh* Good luck to ya'. I had to go from ABQ-SAF(for fuel)-TAFOY-FTI-LAA-MCK to get around the crap yesterday.

apparently there are on CBs in Santa Fe when we're nearby. I hope this stuff clears out tomorrow. This is a one horse town. Nice folks here though.

apparently there are on CBs in Santa Fe when we're nearby. I hope this stuff clears out tomorrow. This is a one horse town. Nice folks here though.

The Curry brothers run "Radial Engine INC", go see their facility, if you love old engines looking and running like new.

I've been there a few times. Bored at a hotel one night, no hookers on call that evening so I was bored and reading through an informational pamphlet. It turns out that Guthrie was the original state capitol. It got moved when some pranksters moved the building to OK City and they didn't have the $ to move it back so they just changed the capitol city.

Anything you want to see if you're still stuck tomorrow? :dunno: I live 16 miles south, in Edmond.

Geez, is it really 1:20 am? Hope the weather clears for you. :yes:

I made it out. I'm in Delhart, TX where the tumbleweeds are shooting all over the place.
Should be in SAF by 4pm local.
Maybe I'll see ya next time

Back