Hi everyone

Swampfox201

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Todd W.
I've been reading this forum for a couple weeks now and I've really enjoyed viewing the posts.

I learned to fly in Kearney NE way back in the early 90's when I was in college. Got my Commercial and CFI ratings then I decided to get married. My CFI who was also my college roomate passed away last year and after reading his obituary I realized I needed to get back in the air again. He spent a lot of time training me and its something I like to do.

Anyway I have around 500 TT but after such a long break in many ways I feel like a student again. Reading these posts has helped jog my memory in a lot of areas. Thanks everyone.

Todd

Welcome to PoA, Todd. There are several of us from Nebraska (heck, the server is located in Omaha), are you still in the area?

Welcome aboard. Mostly nice folks here, except for a couple of old sore-heads.:wink2:

I've been reading this forum for a couple weeks now and I've really enjoyed viewing the posts.

I learned to fly in Kearney NE way back in the early 90's when I was in college. Got my Commercial and CFI ratings then I decided to get married. My CFI who was also my college roomate passed away last year and after reading his obituary I realized I needed to get back in the air again. He spent a lot of time training me and its something I like to do.

Anyway I have around 500 TT but after such a long break in many ways I feel like a student again. Reading these posts has helped jog my memory in a lot of areas. Thanks everyone.

Todd

Hey Todd, Welcome to POA the front porch of aviation! Don't be shy just chime in anytime to any thread! Good to have you here.

Welcome to PoA, Todd. There are several of us from Nebraska (heck, the server is located in Omaha), are you still in the area?

Thanks guys. Yep still in Nebraska. I live 30 miles northeast of Grand Island with my wife and 4 kids.

Well, let us know if you make it to Lincoln. Or, I've been meaning to make it to the pancake breakfast in York one of these months.

Hmmm...

...Texas plays Nebraska in Lincoln this year.

Hmmm...

...Texas plays Nebraska in Lincoln this year.

On October 16. Come on up Spike! You really should be here to see Nebraska beat Texas on our way out of the Big XII. :yes:

Back