Hi Everyone

Nautis1

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Nautis1
Just wanted to say hi to everybody. I am new to the form and just passed my private check ride on 06/02/09.

Congrats on the PPL and Welcome to POA . Were a pretty friendly bunch here so we hope to see you on the board and at some of our flyins. Forrest City huh? Up in Wayne County area lake country , beautiful place. Where did you do your training?

Thanks for getting your ticket. We need all the help we can get. :smilewinkgrin:

Lots of good folks here, glad you stopped by.

Welcome, Nautis! Look forward to meeting you next May at the Wings FlyBQ, if not sooner!

How far is it from Forrest City to the upper peninsula of Michigan?

---

Congrats on the ticket, and welcome aboard!

How far is it from Forrest City to the upper peninsula of Michigan?

---

Congrats on the ticket, and welcome aboard!

its near the corner of Wayne County and lackawanna I think. About two hrs drive north of me and about 1+ East of Ted.

Forest City is at the corner of Lackawanna, Susquhanna and Wayne counties. I live in Susquhanna. If anyone ever wants to visit we have a nice little (2000') grass strip.

Forrest City to the upper peninsula of Michigan, this I will have to sit down and figure out.:confused:

Welcome, Pilot. Congrats on earning the ticket. Fly often and keep learning.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you and congratulations. Bob

PS. I was born in Sherman, N.Y. in Chautauqua County. Lived there until I was 12. In OR. ever since. I have a daughter in Allentown. PA.

CONGRATS PILOT!

Welcome to the forum......

I have family in Wilkes-Barre, Plains township, a small town called Keystone, just down the road a bit from Pocono Downs horse track.

Forest City is at the corner of Lackawanna, Susquhanna and Wayne counties. I live in Susquhanna. If anyone ever wants to visit we have a nice little (2000') grass strip.

Nautis what is the identifier of your grass strip?

Back