"Hey, where'd you get your board, Pop?"

jmaynard

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Maynard
Here's a commercial my uncle Ken did for The Hartford's AARP member program...

Lesson of the day: Don't count us old farts out. :nono: :rofl:

"Woah, dude! I heard that his nephew is THE TRON GUY! Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh..."

Do all the guys in your family go around in tight-fitting clothes?

Do all the guys in your family go around in tight-fitting clothes?
No, just me. Ken only wears a wet suit or a dive skin when he's surfing. (And he didn't in that commercial...) The other guys in my family are more conventional.

The AARP knows when your birthday is. You WILL hear from them...

Yep. I couldn't believe the arrogance.

What I got only was my "invoice" for AARP membership. As if there's no reason I might not consider AARP membership mandatory.

I had a really good reason to toss the envelope in the shredder: the way they sold out their "members" to get a piece of the action on the Medicare Drug Program.

Ohhhhhhh, I also looked to see what "benefits" I'm missing. Dunno how I'll live without the "great vacation deals" at more places they sell out to.

Yep. I couldn't believe the arrogance.

What I got only was my "invoice" for AARP membership. As if there's no reason I might not consider AARP membership mandatory.

I had a really good reason to toss the envelope in the shredder: the way they sold out their "members" to get a piece of the action on the Medicare Drug Program.

Ohhhhhhh, I also looked to see what "benefits" I'm missing. Dunno how I'll live without the "great vacation deals" at more places they sell out to.
AARP is an insurance company posing as a retiree advocacy group. They did not sell out their members err suckers. They supported their insurance company views. :yesnod::yesnod:

Back