I am a dad!
They have a parking spot reserved for you in Tampa, see:

Attachments

• IMAG0917.jpg
    IMAG0917.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
Well, now!

Just need to get the Bo back in fettle.

If you head ADS way any time soon, drop a note. You might scam launch out of it.

Free food??? I most certainly will!! Oh and I guess it would be cool to (finally) meet you in person. We seem to go to DAL a lot more than anywhere else down there (DalFort Aviation does a LOT of mx for us). Is that far from you?

DAL is easily in-range, about as close to the house as ADS (driving, anyway - house is at PORTR intersection, FAF on the ILS and GPS 33 apps). Office is a little closer to ADS, but not enough difference to matter. Just advise...

DAL is easily in-range, about as close to the house as ADS (driving, anyway - house is at PORTR intersection, FAF on the ILS and GPS 33 apps). Office is a little closer to ADS, but not enough difference to matter. Just advise...

I want to (finally) meet Matt too. Let me know when this meeting happens, please.

Wilco. Won't be for two weeks at the soonest. Tomorrow is the last day of the trip and we're waiting on parts in Sun Valley.

Dallas is one of those places that we're either there ever two days, or we're not there for two months. I think it's been about two months...

OMG you have to meet Matt. I totally flew with him and he flew my rental like a pro. He took over my radios in the Bravo too.

Ooh! Ooh! Dude say, like, "with you" and stuff?

Last year he tried to block me from geting to the runway when I was leaving for Gaton's but I was all, like, "get out of my way, dude, I am the honey badger!" and he, like, scrammed his backwards-pointing turbine self out of my way.

Those rentals can be tricky. ;)

Radios were tricky too. My BF was in the back seat and I silently giggled every time Matt said the name of his airline to the controllers, instead of "Cessna five six golf". So funny in the beat up old seventies Skyhawk.

Back