Hey Scott, here's a job for ya!

wbarnhill

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iEXTERMINATE
http://jobs.apple.com/index.ajs?BID=1&method=mExternal.showJob&RID=11829&CurrentPage=1

Seems like this falls into your arena...

The Sr. Wireless system Engineer will be responsible for designing/integrating Apple wireless products, and exploring new wireless technologies. He/she will work in a technology group on next generation wireless communications products as well as the integration of wireless technology within Apple products. He/she will work proactively with other cross-functional engineering groups such as industrial design, product design, EMC, antenna design, software design and test, and all of the computer system project teams.

Come to the dark side... :D

And give up all semblance of a normal family life. Apple works their people hard. I've got friends who've worked there in the past.

Oh, and folks, you know what their corporate HQ street address is?

1 Infinite Loop

I kid you not. Only in Silicon Valley. :D

And give up all semblance of a normal family life. Apple works their people hard. I've got friends who've worked there in the past.

1 Infinite Loop

Hey, better than One Microsoft Way. :p

Submitting a resume today!

I would love to have a MAC again at work. We ditched them when we existed the Power PC market and we picked up CSC as our IT group.

1 Infinite Loop

Beats the heck out of their old address (10525 Mariani Ave.)... And I think it's funny. :) (and no, folks, he ain't kiddin'... see below)

But I guess when you build your own campus and it has a new road, you can name it whatever you want! :yes:

applecampus2.jpg

applecampus1.jpg

Code:
while 1 < 2
  print "Apple has a sense of humor"
wend

Best goofy street name I ever saw was off Sheridan road in Winnetka, I think. I am assuming the guy was a Statistician as he lived on "Root Mean Square"

Back