hey Sac

do you have an AoA indicatorizer in your plane?

Yeah, attitude indicator says f*** it.

well, I agree. BUT, if you don't have one, I STRONGLY suggest you google 'aoa gif' and click on the images tab. you know, so you can look for aoa related stuff.

well, I agree. BUT, if you don't have one, I STRONGLY suggest you google 'aoa gif' and click on the images tab. you know, so you can look for aoa related stuff.

Holy time in the Orient! I just had flashbacks of the PI and Korea! :drool:

Holy time in the Orient! I just had flashbacks of the PI and Korea! :drool:

Never been to Korea. However, the Frankfurt Bahnhofsviertel district (literally 'train station') was a place where lots of Korean hotties could be found. I almost should start up a thread on it's own. No, I won't, it will just get deleted.

I Googled the place recently. The very, same, exact hotel where hoards of GI's would walk the stairs and halls and strike a deal for forty Deutsche Marks for a half hour of... therapy... at an open door is now a $500 a night USD exclusive hotel.

Back then they hosed the inside of those rooms out each morning.

I've heard.

Here it is

view-of-crown-hotel-october.jpg

Note however that the Dr. Mueller peep show (still there) is not readily visible in the image. Google map Crown Hotel Frankfurt and you will see what the place is like.

Never been to Korea. However, the Frankfurt Bahnhofsviertel district (literally 'train station') was a place where lots of Korean hotties could be found. I almost should start up a thread on it's own. No, I won't, it will just get deleted.

I Googled the place recently. The very, same, exact hotel where hoards of GI's would walk the stairs and halls and strike a deal for forty Deutsche Marks for a half hour of... therapy... at an open door is now a $500 a night USD exclusive hotel.

Back then they hosed the inside of those rooms out each morning.

I've heard.

Somewhere outside of Kaiserslautern there was a road that the uh, ladies, roamed the side of the road. All you had to do was pull over and strike a, uh, deal I mean conversation. This was early 70s, around 3 to 3 1/2?marks to a dollar. Yeah cheap.

Last edited:
Back