Hey Joe!

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Hey Joe, has Cathy kicked your A$$ yet after seeing the new smilie face on your posts? And folks think flying is risky! Doh

:hairraise:

AdamZ said:
Hey Joe, has Cathy kicked your A$$ yet after seeing the new smilie face on your posts? And folks think flying is risky! Doh

Not yet... she wouldn't want to hurt me during the work week and cost us money. The weekend is here, though, and I've got tonight off. If you don't hear from me by Sunday, send a search party!!!:rofl:

AdamZ said:

I don't mind the picture of Cathy, but I am "offended" by the low wing airplane comment. Hmmm, think I have a contingency fee case Adam? :)

Joe, if you're gonna' party this wknd be sure to use spell checker and probably grammar checker too. Let's not have a repeat of last wknd.

Richard said:
Joe, if you're gonna' party this wknd be sure to use spell checker and probably grammar checker too. Let's not have a repeat of last wknd.

:D We don't usually actually get drunk. Actually, we hadn't intended to last weekend LOL. Instead of the Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay rum we've been drinking, I bought something called Bacardi's Rum Island Iced Tea. Some premixed thing. It was only 24 proof... I hadn't expected it to have much kick. Anyway, by the time we finished our second drink, our usual limit, we felt like another, and three is all we ever have. Suffice to say, this continued until we'd killed the entire 1.75 liter bottle... we were horribly hammered. Cathy and I suffered horrible hangovers. I hadn't felt that bad since leaving the service, and Cathy said it had been college for her. Doesn't help that we have a very noisy five year old alarm clock that doesn't care that Mommy and Daddy want to sleep late :vomit:

Besides, it wasn't my fault. The keyboard was defective.

Joe Williams said:
Anyway, by the time we finished our second drink, our usual limit, we felt like another...
One's not enough. Two's too many. Three's not enough :)

Anthony said:
I don't mind the picture of Cathy, but I am "offended" by the low wing airplane comment. Hmmm, think I have a contingency fee case Adam? :)

TOUCHE ANTHONY!!:rofl:

AdamZ said:

I have seen it now...I will post you a picture of me taking care of him...later-when he least expects it:lightning:

NickDBrennan said:
Nice avatar, Cathy! That a .38 Special?

Thank you! That is my .38 snub-nose special friend. Joe tells me that it is +P ammo that I was shooting that day:dunno: . After living in Norristown, PA, I tend to keep it pretty handy.

Back