Hey Geico... I have your beer

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
Haha. Well a few of them anyway.

They ended up in our cooler on Tuesday at OSH and there's still a couple cans here, if you want to fly out to Denver and drink them. I just don't seem to drink much outside of OSH and other vacations. I also have no idea why we put any sugared sodas in our coolers even though it's really to be nice and share for those who enjoy them... They take months to get rid of in our house.

(The beer will be gone sooner honestly.)

Nice to meet you by the way... Didn't see you at Jay's thing but we got there late. Thought the photo of you and Jesse scrounging peanuts was hilarious. I've done similar. Karen however would tear someone a new one if she had to survive an evening on peanuts and beer. She doesn't do well with skipping meals or at least a snack. My dad (RIP) found that one out the hard way when he attempted a concert evening without feeding her. I tried to warn him...)

Anyway. You and Jesse get your butts over here sometime and drink these and I'll burn a steak to go with them. Or whoever else wants them. Haha.

I'm in! Karen can have the beers if you don't want them. They are tastey! I love Summer Shandy.

The peanut thing was funny, right place at the right time, and the 30 second rule applied. However, we may have streatched that to 1/2 hour. After we ate our fill I was scooping them up and giving them away to unsuspecting SOS bar patrons. For those wondering what we are talking about the owner of the SOS tent spilled a 25 pound box of peanuts on the ground and he said we could have them. The pile was 8" thick! There hadn't even touched the ground.

It is so fun talking with POAers and putting a face with the screen name. We all take on a different persona on line than in person. Just too much fun!

Let's plan a big bash next year!

Looking forward to Gaston's ! :happydance:

Last edited:
Great use of the passive voice! :D

LOL! Well, Geico put them there, actually. ;) We tried like heck to keep everyone in sight with a beer in their hand for the rest of the week to get rid of them (and ours too) but there were way too many other tasty bottles of other stuff. We ran out of shot glasses mid week.

To whit: The package of 200 bathroom plastic cups to be used as disposable shot glasses, has been added to the list of permanent/refurbishable mandatory trip stores, in the fifth wheel. ;)

Back