Hey eman1200, got duct tape.....

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
On your Tango headset yet? Just wondering how the long term testing is going so far.

David

Last edited:
yo, no duct tape. flying this weekend and I have a set of zulu 2's to compare. I took a flight up to KCRW (charleston wv) with the tango's, I had no problems with them. coupl'a crackles here and there and the flightlink recording is not great but as far as the headsets go, no major complaints.

eman,

Will there be any "instructional" videos produced from your flight? It has been quite a while since the last one.

David

yo, no duct tape. flying this weekend and I have a set of zulu 2's to compare. I took a flight up to KCRW (charleston wv) with the tango's, I had no problems with them. coupl'a crackles here and there and the flightlink recording is not great but as far as the headsets go, no major complaints.

Are you there frequently? I was up there again the other day.

Are you there frequently? I was up there again the other day.

I wouldn't say frequently, to fly there everything has to work out perfectly....available plane, weather, not on call for work, available flying money.....otherwise it's a 4 hour drive. I was hoping to go back this weekend but Friday isn't looking good for WX. I'll give u a shout next time I'm thinking of heading up.

eman,

Will there be any "instructional" videos produced from your flight? It has been quite a while since the last one.

David

Hhhmm, I could do an instructional video on how to pee into a Gatorade bottle but I wouldn't want to alienate our female PoA crowd.....

I wouldn't say frequently, to fly there everything has to work out perfectly....available plane, weather, not on call for work, available flying money.....otherwise it's a 4 hour drive. I was hoping to go back this weekend but Friday isn't looking good for WX. I'll give u a shout next time I'm thinking of heading up.

I'm usually up sometime during the week. I don't go up often, maybe every month or so. We will see, I suppose.

I'm not showing another CRW trip on my schedule for Dec or early Jan.

Back