Here we go again!

Cap'n Jack

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cap'n Jack
Another big thunderstorm. I thought everything was tied down but the cover blew off the grill & we lost a pot of chives. If that's all that happens I'll be glad.

It's interesting watching these mid-west storms come in- the cloud shapes, the gust front, and the lightening.

Another big thunderstorm. I thought everything was tied down but the cover blew off the grill & we lost a pot of chives. If that's all that happens I'll be glad.

It's interesting watching these mid-west storms come in- the cloud shapes, the gust front, and the lightening.

We turned out better tonight than Friday. It just blew like hell for a few minutes, but overall I think we did ok. The rest of town is pretty torn up from Friday night's storm.

some good boomers in Iowa today as well. somewhere between 5 and 10 killed in tornadoes up around Waterloo.

some good boomers in Iowa today as well. somewhere between 5 and 10 killed in tornadoes up around Waterloo.

That sucks. We had three tornado warnings in an hour here in Dubuque last night. I haven't heard of any damage, however.

Back