Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
Once again, when you go to:
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com

What do you get?
1) A message about the site moving, and then automatic redirect to the working forums.
2) A message about the migration being underway, with a link to the working site, but no automatic redirect.
3) The working PoA site.

Please EVERYONE vote - the more responses we get the better picture I have about whether I can proceed.

Getting better, if the trend continues, but still not enough.

click the Photo gallery link and you get

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /mnt/gs02/herd03/28008/domains/pilotsofamerica.com/html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 54

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/gs02/herd03/28008/domains/pilotsofamerica.com/html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 55

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-4.4.7-1/share/pear') in /mnt/gs02/herd03/28008/domains/pilotsofamerica.com/html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 55

Hmm, interesting...

Still gonna leave that one until we change back to being a .com site.

I get:

"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

I was getting option 3 all the time(I thought) until earlier today and got option 2 for the first time in a few days. Just now when I came this time it was option 3 again.

"Server migration is underway.

You are currently seeing the old PoA server." With a link.

Mike

I have had no problems at all on my computers but I jsut had a bit of an issue on this shared one in the Singapore Airlines Lounge.

Problem was an error after login that said "to post from this domain you will need the admin to add it to the whitespace" whatever the heck that means.

I had gone to poa.com, got the screen and logged in without checking the 'remember me' box. I hit login and got that message. I did see that the url was for the login at the poa.net site.

To get in I went straight to poa.net and logged in the way I described above and no problem.

Just barely into Wednesday Morning -- and I need to change my vote.
I just hit my Firefox "Tab," and Bingo!! -- everything came up, fast and normal.

Option #3; thanks, Chuck.

HR

There will be another one of these polls starting tomorrow, thanks folks.

#3 now. Had to clear my cookies ( and I didn't have any milk) to make it work but all is good now.

It depends. On one computer I don't even know a migration happened. On another computer I get the "migration is underway" message.

Got "add domain to whitelist" message TODAY.

Like with the Sears.com site error I've been working day and night for DAYS trying to fix it but it still tells me I'm doing something wrong. :mad:

Dunno what to tell you Mike. I KNOW that I've got the domains set up right in the whitelist.

Wait till we switch back to being .com and see what happens, I'm afraid.

Varies from day to day. However, when I visit the dot com site and click on new posts, I get the message that says there are no new posts to display.

Varies from day to day. However, when I visit the dot com site and click on new posts, I get the message that says there are no new posts to display.

Not possible, I think.

The .com site's links all point to .net site. If you go to www.pilotsofamerica.com and actually get to the site that says "We're moving" and click on new posts, the new posts link points to this site.

If you don't get a message saying we're moving, then you're already here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back