Helpful co-pilots

What a good lookin young man Ken!! Heck, you're co-pilot can even see over the instrument panel!! :)

Brian:
You're one lucky fella!! Sure reminds me of when my Daughter was younger and my nieces!! Some great CRM happenin here!!

Dave Siciliano said:
Brian:
You're one lucky fella!! Sure reminds me of when my Daughter was younger and my nieces!! Some great CRM happenin here!!
She's a cutie but she's a niece, not a daughter. No kids for me...as far as I know, anyway. :D

Brian Austin said:
She's a cutie but she's a niece, not a daughter. No kids for me...as far as I know, anyway. :D

Ah! Rent-a-relatives-kid. Best kind. :) The parents get a break and you have no end of fun with them. And you get to give'em back to their parents when they start being a royal pain or get sick or anything else that's not desirable that you don't want to deal with. :D

Here are my two in my Rans S12XL a few years ago... My son is now shaving. I've got to get a picture of my daughter in the Extra. The boy is more interested in driving. Sigh.

Chip

otto.jpg

Enough Said.

I love all the pictures you're posting. This is my daughter Kate, who was afraid to fly with me at first, but now loves it.

What a beautiful girl, Toby. She resembles you a lot.

Carol

These two are not mine - they're the two oldest girls of a good friend from when I took them for a flight around their neighborhood.

As you can see, the younger one wasn't much help...

Carol, thanks. :) I looked just like her at her age. It's a little spooky sometimes when one of your kids is a clone of you.

It's wonderful seeing you here and reading your posts daily!

Toby said:
Carol, thanks. :) I looked just like her at her age. It's a little spooky sometimes when one of your kids is a clone of you.

It's wonderful seeing you here and reading your posts daily!

Thanks. It's nice to have a pleasant place to come to. Good to see you too :)

These are great!! When I fly my nieces around they just love it sooo much; I can't help but to have fun. Thanks for sharing these.

Here's one of my dad and I at San Diego (Gillespie--KSEE) in front of the Bonanza.

Dave

I have a real life WOOKIE. Moments after this picture my big furry friend helped me adjust my glasses! Aircraft is in a constant bank to the right when I fly with him. ;)

Back