Help

A

Anonymous

Dr. Bruce. I think I need your help. Several years ago I had a pulmonary embolism and reported the occurrence to the faa and provided all required documentation at my next AME appointment and was granted a SI first class. During this time I was dealing with deaths of my mother, brother and a good friend who all died within the same year.

While dealing with the pulmonary embolism, I reported to my doctor that I wasn't feeling well and he ran some blood tests and one revealed elevated blood ammonia levels and he referred me to a gastroenterologist who diagnosed me with nothing, prescribed nothing and told me he thought the issue was genetics.

When I renewed my medical after the pulmonary embolism, I did not include that I'd seen the gastroenterologist within the past three years. I don't know why I did not include it as I've always come clean with the faa about everything and I think it was carelessness on my part. I certainly was not trying to omit anything.

I had a second pulmonary embolism and took a few years to get myself together and when I applied for another medical it'd been about three years at that time since I'd last seen the gastroenterologist, so obviously there was no report made. Here we are many years later and I've since gotten other Medical's, have had other medical diagnoses that have been reported to the faa and am about to report a new one on my next medical for mild fatty liver disease I was recently diagnosed with when I renew my SI Class I. How should I handle the gastroenterologist visits from years ago? The last time I remember seeing him was about five years ago now. I'm more concerned that I did not report in the past. Am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

Thanks

Send him a mail from his website.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back