Help us out please, do you use you airplane for personal transportation?

Aero Prof

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
351TL
Hello All,

Am am writing to request you help with a survey regarding how we use GA for personal transportation. This is for research and no personal information will be asked or retained. At the end you will be able to see the results if you desire.

the link is: http://wpi.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bQ3Oq0w5la4PnNz

Thanks,

Tony Linn Aerospace Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

You just posted this like a month or so ago. I suppose the consensus of responses didn't meet your hypothesis. :rolleyes:

He also trolled the Red Board.

Transportation? You can take these things places? Damn. Who knew

I call it the Embry Riddle effect. The DoD force fed the requirement for officers to have Masters degrees and the T.A./GI BILL craze fed cottage industries which we now know as the education bubble. The academic rigor and content of these programs has therefore become absolute and inane garbage. it's just regurgitation of the same topics, iterated to the 32nd decimal point, and people getting degrees granted on the basis of this embarrassing banality. Joke.

Faculties these days are just job programs, which mind you is a criticism I also levy to much of my current employer, the DoD. I can't in good conscience endorse this kind of pseudo-academic trolling. I'm glad to be out of academia. That basket was going to hell en fuego when I bailed out in '05. Nothing much has changed.

Signed, former Aerospace Engineering graduate and academic staff.

His next response will include peanut gallery. That's trending lately.

How stupid are these people?
"Durrr, what is thees?"
"An aeroplane"
"y'all can fly in these theeeengs?"
"Affirmative"
"Uhhh, so y'all can go places?"
"Yes, it is a mode of transportation".
"So durrr ... y'all don't use it as a storage unit?"
"Negative ... NEXT!"

Qualtrics is one website that is on my *hit list. No need for anybody to click on tracking/malware links. Be forewarned.

Luther?

Huh Arthur?

Did you enjoy your trip to Californy?

Yes sir I did, but my feet hurt awful bad.

What's the matter, did ya walk?

No, I rid out in one of them devil wagons, that's an automobile you know. I told that feller that were driving to slow down cause my feet were a hurtin.

And what'd he say Luther?

He said "What's your feet hurtin' got to do with me going fast?"

And what'd you say Luther?

I said, "The floorboard fell out in Phoenix son, and I've been a runnin' ever since."

Back