Help me find LiveATC archive

iamtheari

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Ari
Does someone who’s good with LiveATC want to lend me a hand? I’m trying to find the Minneapolis Center and/or Fargo Approach conversation with Skywest 3804 when it diverted from Minot to Minneapolis around 11:30 pm Central Time on 11/15/23 (05:30 Zulu on 11/16/23).

Whatever the reason was, this diversion has had a butterfly effect on my travel this week. I was told a series of different lies about the reason I’m three days into my trip and haven’t made it any farther than KMSP. I’ve collected a lot of information showing that they’re all lies and I want to know the truth, in part so I can tell a more complete story of triumph for the handful of airline personnel who did sincerely care and put in the tiny effort it took to help us out.

I'd like to help but I see at least 8 different freqs for minneapolis. aint notbody got time for that, but just in case you don't have the link to the archives, which I'm sure you do:

https://www.liveatc.net/archive.php

I'd like to help but I see at least 8 different freqs for minneapolis. aint notbody got time for that, but just in case you don't have the link to the archives, which I'm sure you do:

https://www.liveatc.net/archive.php
I’ll eventually dig it up when I get to a computer but that could be weeks, or even days!

FWIW, FlightAware shows the flight having departed MSP at 0444Z on the 16th. It's not displaying the flight path or when it landed; it just says "Diverted."

FWIW, FlightAware shows the flight having departed MSP at 0444Z on the 16th. It's not displaying the flight path or when it landed; it just says "Diverted."
I took screenshots showing the diversion.

IMG_7070.pngIMG_7071.pngIMG_7072.png

LiveATC coverage of Minneapolis Center frequencies seems to be rather incomplete.

LiveATC coverage of Minneapolis Center frequencies seems to be rather incomplete.
That’s kind of what I’m expecting to learn but hoping against. Thanks for trying!

Back