Help! Help! My signature is being suppressed!

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
In vBulletin, there was a way when both quick replying and the detailed view to choose to not have your signature shown when the reply posted. And I would frequently chose to do that when I was putting up multiple responses in a thread.

I am not seeing how to do this action in our new XF software. Is it just hidden in plain sight? If it is not there, can it be made available?

And apologies to the Python fans amongst us, I could help the following....

Jason: I am your Forum Moderator
AM88: Well, I didn't vote for you.
T-Dub: You don't vote for Forum Moderators.
AM88: well, how did he become Forum Moderator, then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
Jason: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft XenForo from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Jason, was to replace vBulletin with XenForo. That is why I am your Forum Moderator.
AM88: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing forum software is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Jason: Be quiet!
AM88: You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw download link at you!
Jason: Shut up
AM88: I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a thumb drive at me, they'd put me away!
Jason: [grabs AM88] Shut up! Will you shut up?!
AM88
: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!
Jason: [shakes AM88] Shut up!
AM88
: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I want my signature suppressed!

Violence is inherent in the system. :)

Jason must be king. He's the only one who doesn't have excrement all over him.

Back